Ram Pumps secured the order for the manufacture and supply of a RAM78 triplex pump package, to be stationed at an Australian Research Facility.
- Flow rate – 73.00 litres/min
- Discharge Pressure - 300.00 bar g
- Ram Diameter – 45mm
- PumpSpeed – 197 RPM
- High Capacity 25% Chromium Super Duplex Fluid Head
Also included within the scope was a selection of Ram’s extensive options list including:
- Inlet and Discharge Dampers
- Pressure Safety Valve
- Pressure Lubrication
- ANSI Standard Flange Terminations
- Fenner V Belt and Electric Motor
- Standard Ram Pumps painting specification
Pumps are pumping liquid CO2 at a temperature fixed at below 27 degree Celsius for the avoidance of the fluid becoming super critical.