This latest package, utilising our RAM170 Quintuplex pump, is being delivered into service in Angola, following our extensive design, manufacture and testing process to operate at the below duties:
- Flow rate – 662.1 l/m ( 175 USGPM)
- Discharge Pressure - 2,500 psig (172.4 Bar g)
- Ram Diameter – 65mm
- PumpSpeed – 238 RPM
- High Capasity 22% Duplex Fluid Head
Also included within the scope was a selection of Ram’s extensive options list including:
- Head mounted Inlet and Discharge Dampers
- Pressure Safety Valve
- Crankshaft Driven Oil Lubrication System
- ANSI Standard Flange Terminations
- 315kW 4 Pole Zone 1, ExdIIb T4 ATEX Motor‘EX d’ Rated Local Control Panel
- Helical Gear Unit C/W N-EUPEX Couplings
- VSD, Transformer & Soft-Start Unit Enclosed In An Approved ATEX Housing
The unit has recently been delivered on site, and is currently being commissioned by one of Ram’s skilled engineering team.
Once commisioning has been completed Ram’s dedicated aftersales team will then look forward to maintaining this product’s 25+ years design life through our site maintenance and spares services.